ESA adds our partner DDC as an Approved Source for Rad Hard EEPROM Memories
Our partner Data Device Corporation (DDC) proudly announces that the 1Mb (128k x 8) EEPROM QML-V Rad Hard memories (SMD# 5962-38267 – 28C010T & 28C011T) have been added to the European Space Agency (ESA) preferred parts list (EPPL, issue 39).
DDC’s EEPROM memories are designed for high reliability in the most demanding space applications, and feature a greater than 100 krad (Si) total dose tolerance. DDC’s EEPROM memories are offered in a variety of voltage, density and speed options, including 3.3V and 5V, with memory densities ranging from 1Mb to 20Mb, and with access times as low as 120ns. DDC offers a wide range of radiation-hardened memory products, including EEPROM, PROM, SRAM, SDRAM, and NOR & NAND flash. DDC’s microelectronic components and single board computers have been qualified by NASA, ESA, and JAXA, as well as thousands of missions serving the space community for decades.
- High Reliability
- QML-V approved ceramic hermetic package
- Total dose hardness > 100 krad (Si)
- SEL & SEFI immune
- TRL-9 (flight heritage)
- 10 year data retention guarantee
- Long Life Cycle Support
- Configuration control maintaining full traceability and quality control for the long life cycles of space and military programs
- Uninterrupted product availability… EEPROM supported for decades